11g OCP upgrade exam

I just passed the 11g OCP upgrade after many excuses to postpone it.

I have to admit I was nervous a little bit because the last Oracle exam I’ve taken was more than one year ago. I was struggling a little bit at first. I tend to read too quickly (= careless). So at the beginning I missed couple phrases in question especially those saying please select two (or more) answers. I just answered one and then clicked Next. Note that system won’t prompt you if you answer less than what it is looking for, but it will prompt if your answer more. 🙁  After about 30 minutes, I realized something was not right. Fortunately I still had just enough time to go back and fix it. Whew!

6 Responses to 11g OCP upgrade exam

1. Romeo December 19, 2008 at 3:52 pm #

Congratulations !

I passed 11g on December 1st. too 🙂

I love 11g !

Thanks,
    Romeo

2. IC December 19, 2008 at 4:44 pm #

Romeo,

Thanks. Congrats to you too.

You’re on a roll – just got 10g OCM and now 11g OCP. 🙂

Ittichai

3. Suvendu December 29, 2008 at 6:58 am #

Hi Ittichai,

Could you please share you the preparation guidelines on appearing for OCM?

Thanks,
    Suvendu

4. ittichai December 29, 2008 at 8:06 pm #

Suvendu

Well, the only thing I could tell you is that information on the Oracle certification site is sufficient for you to use for preparation. Basically you must know inside out (theory and practices) of all listed topics (http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=41&p_exam_id=10gOCM#3).

If you would ask other OCMers, I believe, they all would say the same thing that “there is no short-cut for preparing the exam”.

Good luck.

5. Kumar November 12, 2012 at 9:20 am #

Hi

Could you please share preparation material/guidelines to my mail ID on appearing for 11g OCP Upgrade Exam?

Thank you so munch for your help…………………

• ittichai November 12, 2012 at 2:02 pm #

Unfortunately, I cannot provide any materials or guidance as the agreement with Oracle will be violated. Just understand all the topics listed on the exam you plan to take, you should be okay.