Oracle Database Tools and Utilities
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Toad, by Quest Software
- PL/SQL Developer, by Allround Automations
- Oracle SQL Developer, by Oracle
- Snapper, by Tanel Poder, is a quick and easy ad-hoc performance troubleshooting tool.
- Hammerora is the open source Oracle load test tool.
- Swingbenach is a free load generator (and benchmarks) designed to stress test an Oracle database.
- ASH Viewer provides a graphical view of active session history data within the Oracle instance (versions supported: 8i/9i/10g/11g).
- Mumbai is a freeware Windows application targeted at Oracle DBAs and consultants, with a special focus on performance analysis.
- Oracle ORION, by Oracle, is a standalone tool for calibration the I/O performance for storage systems.
- Many scripts from oracle-developer.net including MOATS - tuning and diagnostics utility.
- ASM Metrics
- oratop - Utility for Near Real-time Monitoring of Databases, RAC and Single Instance
MOS ID 1500864.1
- SQLT (SQLTXPLAIN) - Tool that helps to diagnose a SQL statement performing poorly or one that produces wrong results
MOS ID 215187.1
- RACcheck - RAC Configuration Audit Tool (Doc ID 1268927.1)